HYATT FURNITURE CLUB store policy
- Although some furniture manufacturers do not offer a written or timed warranty. Hyatt Furniture Club wants you to be satisfied with your purchase Under conditions of normal usage, we will repair any defect in workmanship for a 30 day period from date of purchase. You must return merchandise to us for repair.
- Upholstered fabrics are not guaranteed for colour fastness, wearability or shrinkage, we are unable to offer such guarantees.
- If problems do occur, please call our service department
- Transit damage must be reported to the store within 72 hours of receipt.
- If any damage is found when opening your order. simply call our service department within 3 days of receipt. We will promptly repair or replace the damaged item.
- If a pickup – item must be returned by you.
- Our trucks will exchange delivered items only.
AS IS Policy:
- All items marked on the reverse with the AS IS are sold subject to the following conditions:
– No service, representation. condition or warranty
– No exchanges
– No returns
– No refunds
Layaway/ Price Hold Policy:
- Layaway accounts are provided to allow our customers to guarantee the price of ordered merchandise. The company does not represent to hold the merchandise once a layaway account is opened. but will guarantee the price. We request a minimum of two weeks notice prior to picking up your merchandise to help ensure your order is in stock.
- Hyatt Furniture Club provides no refunds on Layaway account. Layaway conversions are by merchandise credit only
Note : All sales are final. NO refunds. All claims must be accompanied by original bill of sale as proof of purchase.